eLearning , Math Homework Help, Digital Resources – Links
Lately I have been doing a lot of presentations to elementary schools, secondary schools, principals and administrators on eLearning and digital resources.
First of all I would like to thank everyone for the great hospitality and welcoming atmosphere I encounter during my visits to the schools.
Second, I am always grateful for the great participation on the part of the audience.
Because of the amount of information presented I have decided to post in this blog the links to some of the sites that were mentioned during the presentations.
These links are mostly for TCDSB staff use only and are accessible through the password protected Intranet site.
- If you attended a training session or have already taught an online course using D2L and would like to request your own course for Blended Learning use with your classes ….
- http://intranet/icontinuinged/dayelearning/blended/app.htm (access from within the school or TCDSB Network only)
- If you would like to place your name on a waiting list to be trained by eLearning Ontario staff for D2L
- http://intranet/icontinuinged/dayelearning/D2L_Training/app.htm (access from within the school or TCDSB Network only).
- Accessing the OERB (Ontario Educational Resource Bank) http://resources.elearningontario.ca/ – username and password are found under PASSWORDS on our AICT Website (accessible from the INTRANET) : http://intranet/academic_it/passwords.html
- Link to the online Math Homework Help site: https://homeworkhelp.ilc.org/ (When creating student accounts, please remember to provide them with their Ontario Education Number OEN).
- My Blog – a humble source of resources, inspiration, trivia and mostly eMemorabilia (I may have coined a new word)
- Follow me on Twitter for more of #5 … http://twitter.com/llista
- If you want to become an online tutor with the ILC. https://homeworkhelp.ilc.org/tools/teacher_resources/employment_opportunities.php